Clicky

0FFTOTHERACES: Drugstore Product Picks I'd Repurchase #1.

Wednesday 9 July 2014

Drugstore Product Picks I'd Repurchase #1.


I've decided that I'm going to start a new series aimed at people like me who can't afford to repurchase expensive products. Here is my list of drugstore products I'd repurchase and why! 

I thought I'd start with a hair product, the got2b Beach Matt Texturizing Salt Spray. This salt spray has proven to be good to my hair- it tames the 'fly away's' you get after you've washed your hair, it fixes hair in place better than hairspray, it makes my hair look fuller and healthier, and it also holds in backcombing really well. So many positives, and its so easy to use, I just spray and go. 

Another product that I'm loyal to is the trusty Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. I can always rely on this concealer to do the job of covering blemishes and redness on my t-zone, and it does it well on the cheap too. 

I'm also driven to the Rimmel Match Perfection Illuminating Concealer. In all honesty though, I don't think this product makes it as a concealer, but it sure does work perfectly as an everyday highlighter. Its of a thin consistency which is useful for using over my concealer without it looking cakey. Sometimes when I can't be bothered with my concealer I just dab some of this under my eyes and I'm good to go. 

Moving on to the first of a string of Maybelline products, I really like the Color Tattoo's. I have a good few of these because they're really handy to use when you're getting ready fast. I smudge some over my lid and change the intensity using less and more product where necessary. Again its another simple solution for when you can't be bothered, and it lasts for ages! 

My second Maybelline product is their whole collection of Color Show polishes. They're so cheap, yet are of a brilliant quality. I have most of this collection and the consistency of the polishes are all really good, and the formula doesn't separate in the bottle either. I can't explain how much I think these are such great value for money, you can't go wrong at £3 a polish. 

My final Maybelline product has to be the Volume Express Mega Plush Mascara. I feel like this product is completely overlooked and out shined by the likes of the Falsies, but this product has been brilliant for me. I have quite long eyelashes and I'm really just looking for something that'll make them more defined, rather than something that'll make them longer. Therefore this mascara is a great choice for me, it thickens my lashes and extends them a tiny bit and lifts them up, which is all I need! 

So that was my list of drugstore products that I'll definitely repurchase again and again. I feel like I have so much more to say about them (as always) even though I've provided pretty long explanations, but there you have it! Do you have any of these products? What products from the drugstore would you repurchase?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, it means a lot. Don't forget to leave a link!