Clicky

0FFTOTHERACES: A Turkish Haul.

Saturday 30 August 2014

A Turkish Haul.


Today I'm sharing some products/cute things that I got in Turkey, I thought you might like to see! 

The first few things I got were Flormar nail polishes. I bought two of them together and used them... I liked them that much I went back for more! I'll be posting soon about them so you will have more info in the near future! 

Even though I have loads of Earl Grey at the moment (seriously, loads), I saw this unusual packaging on my favourite tea and I just HAD to buy it, for the memories, you know how it is. The tea bags are well cute, too. 

In duty free I treated myself with a couple of Vitamin E products from The Body Shop. I've wanted to try them out for a while, and up to now they've been pretty brilliant. I'll update you with further info soon, as I use them more.

Last but not least, I got the fabulous Vitalumiére foundation by CHANEL. Since I was in duty free and there wasn't a MAC (I made a mental list of things I wanted from there), I decided to just go ahead and buy it, no regrets! Expect a review coming soon. 

post signature

3 comments:

  1. The nail polish looks lovely and I would be very interested in hearing how you find the Chanel foundation! x

    www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be posting about it soon, want to make sure I fully test it and stuff first though :) x

      Delete
  2. I am still so jealous you have that gorgeous Chanel foundation! I've never heard of that brand on nail varnish before, so I can't wait to see your posts soon! x

    Sunaina ❃

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, it means a lot. Don't forget to leave a link!