Clicky

0FFTOTHERACES: My Foundation Staples.

Friday 1 August 2014

My Foundation Staples.


The reason why I've not been eager to show you all my everyday foundation routine is a simple one- my foundation changes literally every day, depending on my mood! I thought I'd show you my favorite foundations and why I like them! 

A Bit of Background. 
Firstly, I'm not the type of person to pile on the foundation. Yes, I am a full coverage foundation lover but I don't tend to apply the stuff all over my face. I use a minimal (like seriously, minimal) amount and blend it into my t-zone very lightly with a stippling brush, and I then disperse any leftovers outwards. 

Another point to make is that I change my product depending on my mood. If I can't be bothered I'll use a different one as to when I'm going on a night out, probably like most...

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation, 125. If I feel like I want to look a bit more... tanned... I'll go for this one. I've been using this a lot recently because its summer and I don't take well to sunbathing much, so this adds some colour for me, as its a little darker than my natural skin tone. 

MAC Select SPF 15 Foundation, NW20. This one is perfect for my skin! I always wear this on a night out, and when I feel self conscious. If my skin is feeling a little drab, I reach for this. Its a perfect match for me and wakes my face up.

Avon Mattifying Foundation, Ivory. I'm always loyal to Avon, and this product does not disappoint me in any way. This is my favorite every day foundation, I can definitely say that this is the one I use the most often. It covers my skin well, its quite thin, like the MAC one, but at a little less cost. 

What are your favorite foundations? 
post signature

6 comments:

  1. I love Avon also! I wish I knew an avon rep where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only foundation that's worked for me so far is L'Oreals True Match, I'm a shade Honey which I think is really cool. You're lucky to have good skin though, so you don't need to put on much whereas I have a lot of acne scars so I do.

    Alaina x
    www.alainatbf.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I am pretty lucky on that front. Its sad you have to wear lots x

      Delete
  3. I've never tried any of these foundations they sound lovely! My staple foundation has to be Urban Decay's Naked Foundation - I've used it for almost 2 years and don't think I could ever change!

    Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog
    Enter my Ray-Ban giveaway here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i love this post - the avon one sounds great!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. win some Raybans of your choice + a beauty goodie bag worth nearly £300 on my blog! click here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, it means a lot. Don't forget to leave a link!