Clicky

0FFTOTHERACES: Pictures From Turkey.

Thursday 28 August 2014

Pictures From Turkey.

Here are some pictures I've taken from Turkey. I thought I took more than this, but the other interesting ones are blurred and rather unprofessional, so I've decided to share only a select few! I hope that's okay. 

I had a brilliant time on holiday + got myself some fabulous tan lines. I also bought the brilliant CHANEL VitalumiĆ©re foundation which I will review at one point. I'll probably do a small haul of holiday purchases some time soon anyway, so look out for that ladies + gents! 

As I've mentioned in my previous post, just as a little update, I won't be doing any proper 'blog-themed' related posts for a few days, just because I want to get myself sorted after holiday and start a routine etc. I'd also like to sort some sort of a schedule or plan so that when I go back to uni I don't have to worry about organising blogging too much (+ I've also just very happily realised that going back to uni means purchasing stationary!). Does that sound OK? I hope you enjoy the select few pictures, thanks for reading!
 


















post signature

4 comments:

  1. Turkey is so lovely! Love their food! (: Also, love that you threw in a few cat pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In all honesty the food wasn't that great. I stuck to fast food most of the time... I'm not daring enough! And cats were everywhere... the locals fed them too so they were quite friendly + healthy.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cats in Turkey looked surprisingly well cared for actually!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, it means a lot. Don't forget to leave a link!