Clicky

0FFTOTHERACES: Summing up- July.

Saturday 2 August 2014

Summing up- July.

I'm taking a leaf out of many other bloggers' books and doing a little last month sum up post at the start of every month. Does that sound good? I plan to not talk (much) and just post a few pictures of my posts and the links to them. I think it'll be pretty cool! 


My Top 3 Favourite Real Tecniques Brushes Casual Summer Outfit Monthly Favourites: June Day Trip To York Natural Gold Eye Makeup In 3 Steps
Get Offers Using Vouchercloud 5 Films That Have Inspired My Style My Fashion Safety Net - Striped Style Drugstore Product Picks I'd Repurchase My All Time Favourite TV Shows And My Fashionable Reasons Why
A Gloomy Day At Whitby Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water Random Fashion Haul My Holiday Nail Colour Choices Holiday Clothes & Accessories Haul


post signature 
 

4 comments:

  1. It's a brilliant way to catch up on all your posts! I love it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great idea. I have only just learned how to do image mapping and now I am obsessed with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I adore image mapping, I've yet to use it on my blog though!

      Delete
  3. Really good idea! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. Heres the link to follow for the rules and your questions :) x http://keepdreaming-13.blogspot.ie/2014/08/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, it means a lot. Don't forget to leave a link!