Clicky

0FFTOTHERACES: My University Room Tour.

Wednesday 24 September 2014

My University Room Tour.


Hey people, today I’m giving you a little tour of my room at university. I told myself that I was going to do one when it was all completed and ready, but I then realised that I don’t think it will EVER be completed because I’m not rich, sadly. But here we go anyway, with my semi-completed room!

I’d like to get a different makeup mirror, one with the cool vanity light around it so I can see perfectly. And I’d also like to get a better cover for my little sofa, its an awful pink colour... not really my style. I’m also collecting some TK Maxx makeup storage containers so I need to get a few more of those, and my shelf is so under complete too. 


post signature

4 comments:

  1. You've got a lovely room! It also doesn't look especially student-y, so well done on that haha. The white boxes look really good- might have to look out for something like those myself.

    Jennifer x
    http://www.ginevrella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks nice! You're so lucky to have such big windows and a lovely fireplace. One of my apartments in college literally had cinderblock walls and one 12"x24" window so...

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah i love the big windows as well, thank you. I've had to live in a place with a tiny window too its not the nicest!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, it means a lot. Don't forget to leave a link!