Clicky

0FFTOTHERACES: September Mood Board.

Monday 15 September 2014

September Mood Board.

So here it is, my awaited September Mood Board! I say awaited because I've been picking up bits of inspiration for anything Septembery, if that's a word, and I've had no idea how to piece them together properly. As an introduction to the series, I would like to say that this won't be a long post or anything too hardcore. I feel like a bigger impact is sometimes made from just having the pictures explain themselves, and its easier for me to produce too! I will, of course, be explaining things in a little paragraph, here it goes...

This September has been a lot of stressing and settling back into my routine after coming back from Turkey, I'm also changing again, and I'll be moving to Newcastle for uni. again next week. With all this going on, I've been spending quite a lot of time on eBay, having some budget retail therapy. I've been searching for some Summer to Autumn clothes such as jumpers and knee socks. These are very Septembery outfits in my opinion! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, it means a lot. Don't forget to leave a link!