Clicky

0FFTOTHERACES: Naturalesque Makeup With a Hint Of Purple.

Saturday 1 November 2014

Naturalesque Makeup With a Hint Of Purple.


I haven't posted a makeup look in a while, and they're like my favourite things to write about so I feel pretty bad about it! I have however, had a couple of looks lined up for a while. I keep taking photos of them and writing them down but never actually publishing a post. I think its cause I get a little self-conscious.. I don't know! Anyway, here's a natural looking base with a hint of purple on the eyes... heavenly. 



Brows: UD Brow Box in Brown Sugar, Maybelline Brow Drama in Dark Brown
Foundation: CHANEL VitalumiƩre
Concealer: Maybelline Fit Me Concealer, Rimmel Match Perfection Illuminating Concealer
Blush, Contouring: UD Flushed
Highlighting: No. 7 Highlighter, UD Flushed
Eyes: UD Naked Basics Naked 2, UD Naked Basics Faint, MAC Shadowy Lady, UD Naked 2 Bootycall
Mascara: Avon Plump It Up
Lips: Topshop Inhibition.



post signature

2 comments:

  1. Love the lipstick, such a pretty colour. Don't be self conscious - you are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Holly that's very nice of you and means a lot!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, it means a lot. Don't forget to leave a link!