Clicky

0FFTOTHERACES: Updates + Stuff.

Wednesday 12 November 2014

Updates + Stuff.

Hello everyone. You may have noticed my posting schedule has been more than a little off this past week so I'm just letting you know the reasons why!

I haven't fallen of the earth, but it feels like I have. I've been having a bad few weeks anxiety wise so fatigue has been a massive thing recently. 

I have assignments due soon, at the start of December, so I've been working on those. Uni comes first guys, sadly. 

I plan to pick up my blogging schedule again at the beginning of December, so expect random not-so-planned posts for the next few weeks! 

Thank you for reading my blog!

Emily x

6 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling better soon! :)
    - F - www.elevatorbrain.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. I'm feeling a lot better now, more than I have in a long time!

      Delete
  2. Hope the anxiety gets better soon- looking forward to new posts whatever they may be! Looking after yourself and I hope all goes well with your assignments too.
    Jennifer x
    Ginevrella | Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Still stressing about my assignments but I'm being pretty organised about it so it can't be wrong :)

      Delete
  3. I don't mind random posts! I am Queen of them. Hope things pick up for you soon and you get some good rest over Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Holly. It means a lot! :). I hope you and your family are good! :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, it means a lot. Don't forget to leave a link!